Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS Driver - Free Custom Options
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldes
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
The Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS Driver is a low spin option for better players and is the latest evolution of our TOUR-proven Triple Diamond heads. It’s the lowest spinning Rogue ST Driver model, with a neutral-to-fade bias in a compact 450cc head.
- The groundbreaking new Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure places up to 20 grams low and deep in the driver head. This increases speed on off-center hits and provides more forgiveness through high MOI.
- Our patented A.I. designed Jailbreak Speed Frame provides stability in the horizontal and torsional direction. We’ve speed tuned the construction, shaping, and positioning to deliver even more speed across the face.
- As the industry leader in Artificial Intelligence, we’ve added launch and spin to ball speed in our optimization formula. This new formula lowers spin on the face, allowing us to add forgiveness to the driver.
- The titanium unibody construction provides stability and lowers the center of gravity, while our proprietary Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allow us to save weight. This weight is precisely redistributed to increase forgiveness with a neutral-to-fade bias.
- This low spin option for better players is the latest version of our TOUR proven Triple Diamond shape. It’s our lowest spin offering, with a compact 450cc head.
MENS ROGUE ST TRIPLE DIAMOND LS DRIVER PRODUCT SPECS
|MODEL||LOFT||AVAILABILITY||STANDARD LENGTH||LIE||CC||SWING WEIGHT|
|9°||ADJUSTABLE (8°-11°)||RH / LH||45.75"||57° (ADJUSTABLE)||450||D4 (60G), D5 (70G)|
|10.5°||ADJUSTABLE (9.5°-12.5°)||RH / LH||45.75"||57° (ADJUSTABLE)||450||D4 (60G), D5 (70G)|