Oakley Radar Ev Pitch Sunglasses
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldes
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
Order now and get 1285 Clubhouse reward points
Earn points toward FREE gear with every purchase! Learn more...
RADAR® EV PITCH®
A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar® EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter® frame to the grip of its Unobtanium® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
Oakley has revolutionized the world of golf sunglasses with the innovative Oakley PRIZM Golf and PRIZM Dark Golf lens. Oakley Prizm is fine tuned to enhance textures, colors and light conditions that are specific to sport environments, and the golf course is no exception. In order to play your best game of golf, you need to do more than just see the greens. You need to be able to spot transitions between the fairway, fringe and rough. You’ll want to be able to gauge distance and grass conditions with accuracy and increased depth cues.
HOW OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES WILL IMPROVE YOUR GAME
- Helps you spot grass textures you might otherwise miss
- Improves contrast between the greens of healthy grass and the yellows, oranges and reds of unhealthy grass
- Differentiates grain direction to help predict ball speed
- Separates shades of green to make it easier to spot fairway, fringe, rough transitions
- Provides separation of colors which gives you more depth cues to gauge distance for wedge shots
- PRIZM Golf and Dark Golf have you covered in any lighting condition
ARE OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES POLARIZED?
Many of the Oakley Prizm lenses, including PRIZM Golf and Dark Golf, are not polarized. Although a polarized lens does a great job of reducing glare, it is not always recommended in a hand-eye coordinated sport environment. Polarized lenses have been known to throw off depth perception due to the polarized filter that cuts out the horizontal wavelength found in glare. This is the last thing you need when you are focusing on your putt.
- With subtle curvature at its bottom edge, this lens shape provides even more coverage for downward vision. Radar EV Pitch also extends the upper field of view, so your vertical range of vision is maximized.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment