Orange Whip Golf Training Aid - Wedge
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldes
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
Order now and get 705 Clubhouse reward points
Earn points toward FREE gear with every purchase! Learn more...
The Orange Whip Wedge
LENGTH: 35.5in. WEIGHT: 1.7 lbs.
The Orange Whip Wedge is the result of the collaboration between the developer of the Orange Whip, Jim Hackenberg, and world-renowned short game expert Stan Utley. The Wedge will develop the ability to swing the club and impact the ball with consistency and improve your margin for error. The wedge combines the Orange Whip counterweighted flexible shaft system with a Stan Utley inspired wedge head to help you maximize your short game around the greens and lower your scores.
- Orange Whip counterweighted flexible shaft system
- Stan Utley inspired 56° wedge head
- Promotes short game rhythm and feel
- Trains solid contact for improved distance and accuracy
- Develops sequencing of body, arms, and club head release
- Enhances creativity and feel for shots around the green.
- Helps you understand how to conquer the yips
very golfer knows they could lower their scores by playing better and being more consistent around the greens. The Orange Whip Wedge combines all of the same aspects that you love about the Orange Whip Trainer and has brought them to the short game. We’ve combined the Orange Whip flexible shaft and counterweight system with a Stan Utley inspired 56 degree wedge head. The Wedge was designed to hit shots from 25 yards and in to help you maximize your short game shots and enhance your creativity around the greens.
Stan and Jim have developed the Orange Whip Wedge to help you improve your short game and improve your scores around the green.
1. Rhythm Training: Find your short game rhythm and sequence by allowing the Wedge club head to swing freely from your wrists, elbows, shoulders and body. It will help you find your sequence.
2. Impact Training: Good rhythm and sequence leads to solid contact. Allowing the Wedge shaft to load and unload at the correct time will help you make solid contact more consistently.
3. Distance Training: Solid contact and rhythm gives you the ability to control your distance. The Wedge will train you to chip and pitch your ball on your intended landing spot and predict the runout to have your ball end up close to the hole.
4. Trajectory Training: Flighting your shots and controlling the runout allows you to be more creative around the green. You will learn to develop and better feel for chips, pitches, bunker shots, and flop shots around the green.
Whether you are a Tour Player or a beginning golfer, using the Orange Whip Trainer allows you to feel if your swing is actually in rhythm and balance. Providing a low impact workout, the Orange Whip Trainer will increase your flexibility and strengthen your golf muscles. Ask any Tour Player or Golf Instructor and they will tell you it's the perfect warm up tool because it properly stretches your golf muscles while perfecting tempo and balance.
Three key components that make up the patented design of the Orange Whip Trainer; a weighted orange ball, a counterweight, and a very flexible shaft.
The orange ball replaces the club head and allows you to focus on swinging naturally without worrying about the position of the club face. It's weighted to promote a fluid swinging motion rather than a jerky hitting motion.
The counterweight balances the Orange Whip, stabilizing your swing from the start through the finish. It's essential in providing critical feedback on whether you are loading and unloading the golf club properly. Our proprietary shaft naturally promotes the need to swing in rhythm creating synchronization between your arms, upper body, and lower body. The result is a perfect tempo and balanced swing creating more consistent and powerful shot making on the course.
Feedback from the Orange Whip Trainer is instant and any wobble in the swing indicates a need to improve tempo and balance. Swinging it, you will naturally find the tour like motion needed to be a better golfer.
"The Orange Whip is the best device I have ever seen to develop a correct feel for sequencing the hips and core to whip the arms and club properly."
Jim Hardy, PGA
2007 PGA National Teacher of the Year