TaylorMade Kalea Premier Driver
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldes
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
MADE FOR MORE
Introducing Kalea Premier, TaylorMade’s newest women’s set specifically engineered for lightweight speed, easy launch and max forgiveness - combining advanced technology with the ability to build a set that matches your game. Every club is backed by Tour-proven technology and fully fashioned to deliver more clutch putts, more precise long irons and more big drives off the tee.
You are made for more. Now your golf equipment is, too.
FORGIVENESS & HIGH LAUNCH
Speed, forgiveness, and allure in a single driver. Kalea Premier is engineered for advanced forgiveness, combining a low and back CG with an ultra-lightweight head construction that promotes faster swing speeds. Repositioning the Inertia Generator towards the heel encourages optimal launch and spin to fuel distance at moderate swing speeds.
The Forged Aluminum Ring is crafted from a lightweight and precision milled aluminum that unites the critical components of the driver head into a singular force. A full carbon crown and sole add the lightweight properties of the design, forming a driver built for forgiveness and speed that’s designed to meet the demands of women golfers.
A heavy 22g rear weight pushes CG low and deep into the club for increased MOI, which promotes added forgiveness for the golfer. This design ensures A+ stability and resistance to twisting on off-center strikes while preserving ball speed on mis-hits.
SHAPED FOR SPEED
Kalea Premier features a carbon Inertia Generator along the sole that’s strategically angled to improve aerodynamics at the most critical phase of the swing – the moment just before impact.
PERFORMANCE WHERE YOU NEED IT MOST
Revolutionary face curvature designed to deliver a corrective face angle on off-center strikes, producing straight distance off the tee.
FORGED ALUMINUM RING CONSTRUCTION
- Uniting a weight saving carbon crown and carbon sole plus a 22g steel back rear weight, Kalea Premier is designed for increased forgiveness and higher launch utilizing high MOI and low CG.
SHAPE IN MOTION
- The Inertia Generator is strategically angled to improve aerodynamics on the downswing to promote increased clubhead speeds while retaining high MOI.
THRU-SLOT SPEED POCKET™
- The flexible Speed Pocket™ is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Twist Face™ promotes increased consistency on common mis-hits on the low-heel or high-toe areas of the face.
INVERTED CONE TECHNOLOGY
- Inverted Cone Technology varies face thickness and pinpoints performance where golfers need it the most, making way for an intelligently optimized sweet spot that covers the most common impact areas.