Custom Logo Titleist TruSoft Golf Balls
Put your company logo Titleist's most popular balls!
Ready to order? Follow these simple steps.
- Choose your golf ball and quantity
- Upload your logo (jpeg, gif, png - any image file and any number of colours)
- We will send you a proof directly from the manufacturer for your approval
- Once approved your balls will be printed and shipped direct to your choice of address!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
12 dozen minimum order for a 1-2 Color logo (24 dozen for 3+ Colors)
Looking for less than the minimum? Pay a $50 set up charge and order as many as you like!
There's a new member in the Titleist golf ball family and we're excited to introduce the new DT TruSoft - a golf ball that we've designed, developed and manufactured to provide supremely soft feel on every shot with the exceptionally consistent performance and quality of Titleist.
If you're a golfer that prefers a truly soft feel, the new DT TruSoft is the best performing golf ball in its class. This is the result of a rigorous R&D process and industry-leading manufacturing technologies. Made at Titleist Ball Plant 2 in New Bedford, Mass., the new DT TruSoft features a new core and cover formulation engineered by Titleist R&D to deliver incredibly soft compression feel with impressive distance and short game playability.
“DT TruSoft is the latest generation of Titleist’s soft compression core and cover technology. In each of our past three introductions of DT models, we have continued to provide golfers with softer and softer feel,” said Michael Mahoney, Director, Titleist Golf Ball Product Management. “Through our extensive testing with golfers, we know there is a growing interest for extremely soft feel, yet these golfers still want performance into and around the green. DT TruSoft represents the best combination of very soft feel and the all-around performance of distance and playability you expect from a Titleist golf ball.”
“DT TruSoft is significantly softer than DT SoLo, which was already the softest compression golf ball in our line,” Mahoney said, “and exceeds the performance of other products in this category as many of our competitors sacrifice either short game spin or distance.”
DT TruSoft is designed with a fast, very low compression core and soft pure ionomer cover – the softest core construction and ionomer cover blend Titleist has ever used. The new core and cover work together to provide a uniquely soft feel and sound on every shot, while delivering very low spin in the long game for consistently long distance and reliable short game spin for playability into and around the green. A 376 tetrahedral dimple design ensures an aerodynamically consistent flight.
“This is the softest, best performing DT model we’ve ever made,” said Matt Hogge, Titleist Golf Ball R&D’s Director of Product Implementation. “We’ve balanced our core and cover combination to deliver a great feeling ball with performance on every type of shot. When it comes to making low compression golf balls, what’s often sacrificed is spin performance on shots into the green. Any shot to the green without sufficient spin will hit and release quickly, making it extremely difficult to stop the ball close to the hole or hold the green. There is clearly a point of diminishing returns. We’ve moved away from that trend with DT TruSoft by maintaining really good short game spin relative to those products."
- Minimum order 12 dozen (Titleist golf balls only can be a mix)
- Minimum 12 dozen/packs for 1-2 colour logo; 24 dozen/packs for 3 colour plus logo
- Double pole logo (2nd pole imprinting) minimum order 24 dozen; 24 – 47 dz add $4.00/dz, 48-119 dz add $3.00/dz, 120+ dz add $2.00/dz.
- Personalized orders (text on golf balls) add $4.00 per dozen/pack
- *Also available in high numbers and custom play numbers (00 – 99), additional fees may apply
- ** Also available in double digit play numbers Special Requests
- Below minimum order charges will apply
- Particular play numbers (Titleist golf balls only) Applicable ball cost + $3.00/doz surcharge
- Specific packing requests Applicable ball cost + $4.00/doz surcharge
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
We Also Recommend