Evnroll ER2 MidBlade Putter
- Unit Price
Order now and get 2440 Clubhouse reward points
Earn points toward FREE gear with every purchase! Learn more...
New Evnroll Putters deliver unprecedented accuracy… Virtually the same distance to virtually the same spot from center and off-center hits.
Sweet Face Technology
Hitting a straight putt isn’t easy. On a 15 footer, a ball hit just half an inch off-center will travel about 6” off line and 5% shorter. That slight miss-hit is a missed putt!
Introducing Evnroll®. Precise patented face milling imparts progressively more energy transfer on off-center hits to roll the ball a consistent distance with every stroke.
This unique milling pattern also redirects the ball back to the center. So you can roll your putts the same distance to the same spot. Sweet.
ER2 Mid Blade – a shorter, wider heel and toe weighted flange blade.
• CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
• Head Material – 303 stainless steel
• Color – Silver satin finish
• Swing Weight Balanced By Length – 33"@E1, 34"@E1, 35"@E4
• Face Loft – 2 degrees from the shaft
• Lie Angle – 70 degrees
• Stock Grip – Custom EVNROLL non-taper 1.2
• Length – Measured from center of leading edge to butt
• Balance – 22 degrees toe down
• Shaft – FST stepless, .370” tip
• Shafting – Single bend mounted directly into the head