Evnroll ER5MLv MIdLock Putter
- Unit Price
Order now and get 2890 CLUBHOUSE Reward points
Earn points toward FREE gear with every purchase! Join now, it's free!
Armlock vs. MidLock
If you have tried Armlock before, you know it is very difficult. Th ekey issue is too much shaft lean. To engage the forearm and eliminate wrist movement, the shaft angle can be as radical as 10". This creates a stroke path that forces ut to fight the pull... the #1 fault in putter. With the MidLock, its unique grip pushes the shaft away from the forearm reducing shaft lean by 5". Now you can simply forward press and go. The wide top section engages the forearm to eliminate wrist movement for a one-piece shoulder swing.
Just Add 6"
MidLock is not just a new grip. It's an entire putter concept. We've simplified the fitting process. The MidLock comes in three sizes. Just add 6" to your standard length.
- 35" + 6" = 41"
- 34" + 6" = 40"
- 33" + 6" = 39"
- CNC Milled in Carlsbad, California USA
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Color – Silver satin finish with black paint fill
- Head Weight by Length – 380g @ 41″, 380g @ 40″, 380g @ 39″
- Loft Angle – 4 degrees
- Lie Angle – 71 degrees
- Stock Grip – Midlock XL grip
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to top of grip
- Shaft – Black armour stepless shaft with .370” tip
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit hosel
- Toe Hang Spec:
- Long Slant = 15 degrees of toe hang