Mizuno JPX-923 Hot Metal HL Combo Iron Sets - Graphite - Pre-Order Now! Shipping Starts October 10th
- Unit Price
A HIGHER LAUNCHING OPTION FOR PLAYERS WITH MODERATE SWING SPEEDS OR AGGRESSIVE SHAFT LEAN.
Introducing Nickel Chromoly – A new material with so much additional ball speed, our engineers switched their focus to feel and stopping power. At 35% stronger than our original Hot Metal material, 4335 Nickel Chromoly enables a high-energy 8% thinner clubface. Combined with Mizuno’s vibration controlling V-Chassis and deep CG design, the JPX923 Hot Metal irons are as enjoyable and controllable as they are long. The HL model is a higher launching option for players with moderate swing speeds or aggressive shaft lean. The Combo sets includes JPX Fli-Hi long irons for ease of launch at slower swing speeds.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Seamless Cup Face: Thinned areas revolving 360 degrees around the perimeter increase rebound area for maximum ball speed across the entire face
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Variable Sole Thickness: Increase overall face flex area for add CORAREA
- Acoustic Sound Ribs: Precisely dial in specific vibration patterns for a solid, explosive impact sound
- Beveled Trailing Edge: Aggressive relief on the trailing edge for reduced turf drag
- Combo Set Design: Integrated Fli-Hi hybrids for ease of launch
- 4335 Nickel Chromoly: 4335 Nickel Chromoly is 20% stronger, allowing for an 8% reduction in face thickness, resulting in higher ball speeds.
- V-Chassis: Engineered via Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology, the V-Chassis allows the top line to be thinner without sacrificing feel and sound.
- White Satin Brush Finish: A modern elegant, yet durable non-glare finish
|Club #||Loft °||Lie Angle||Offset (inch)||Length (inch)|