Mizuno JPX-921 Hot Metal Iron Set 4-GW RH Regular Project X LZ 5.5 - READY To SHIP!
- $1,199.98 CAD
- $1,199.98 CAD
- $1,399.99 CAD
- Unit Price
Mizuno JPX921 Hot Metal Iron Set - Mens Right Hand
Set Make Up: 4-9 Iron, PW, GW
Shaft: True Temper Project X LZ 5.5 REGULAR FLEX
The JPX921 Hot Metal irons pair Mizuno's fastest ever ball speeds with a piercingly straight, ball flight and controllable landing angles. The 3rd generation of Mizuno irons to utilize the resilience of Chromoly - the JPX921 has the most complex face geometry to date for additional energy from the clubface. Choose the more Pro version for a more compact profile with reduced offset.
HIGHLIGHT: The JPX921 Hot Metal is Mizuno’s 3rd generation to use Chromoly – R&D generally accept that any new technology needs 3 generations to near peak performance.
- Faster and faster Chromoly 4140M: Our 3rd generation of designing and manufacturing irons using Chromoly – now taken to its limits. A re-engineered CORTECH face, is now 0.2mm thinner across the centre point.
- Seamless Cup Face: A new variable thickness sole design allows the leading edge to act as a hinge, resulting in greater face flex and ball speeds.
- Harmonic Impact: Predicting vibration patters dictated 3 additional sound ribs – producing a more solid sensation.
- Additional Hot Metal ‘Pro’ Version: More compact option with reduced offset.
- Pearl Brush Finish: Anti-glare to minimise distractions over the ball.
- Stability Frame: Extreme perimeter weighting with toe bias for stability from off centre strikes.