TaylorMade Hi-Toe 3 Wedges - Aged Chrome
- Unit Price
Usually ships in 1 to 2 weeks
Order now and get 1195 CLUBHOUSE Reward points
Earn points toward FREE gear with every purchase! Join now, it's free!
YOUR GAME SWISS-ARMIFIED
What are the keys to a great short game? Versatility and imagination. The creativity to envision a variety of shots along with the tools to pull them off. Introducing Hi-Toe 3 wedges from TaylorMade. Swiss-Armify your game with one tool for all the shots.
ADDED TOUCH AROUND THE GREENS
Tricky shots around the green require deft touch, or a wedge artfully designed to navigate any situation. With full face scoring lines and Tour-proven raised micro-ribs, Hi-Toe 3 generates saucy spin around the greens when the face is rotated open.
Hi-Toe 3 has a higher center of gravity than a traditionally shaped wedge. It is designed to promote a lower launch and more spin for heightened control on full swings.
Hi-Toe 3 is one of the most versatile wedges we’ve ever created. The four-way camber allows for a wide sole with a low leading edge, which delivers optimal performance across all lies and playing conditions.
- Milled ribs positioned between the full grooves add texture to the face and are designed for increased spin and improved performance on partial shots around the green. The larger ZTP RAW Grooves feature radii further engineered for optimal spin in various conditions.
Full Length Scoring Lines
- Full length scoring lines on wedges of 54° and higher help generate spin around the green when the face is rotated open on shorter shots.
Higher CG for Lower Launch
- The Hi-Toe 3 design is taller in the toe area* (66mm) and is engineered to create better spin and launch results. The added weight pad in the toe area helps move the center of gravity closer to the middle of the face to further optimize launch and spin with premium feel.
RAW Face Technology
- RAW Face Technology is designed for increased spin and feel with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face, as well as laser etched precision. The face rusts* over time, preserving spin properties and providing a time-honored look preferred by many Tour professionals.
- Made from a soft 8620 carbon steel, Milled Grind wedges ensure precision where it matters most. The milling process maximizes consistency, crafting each sole for repeatable performance and turf interaction, obtaining tolerance levels difficult for a human to repeat.
- Multiple bounce options include standard, low and high. Each one is optimized for improved turf interaction and bounce application for certain swing types and playing conditions.
KBS HI-REV 115 2.0
Lamkin Crossline 360 Genesis