TaylorMade Spider Blade Putter
The TaylorMade Spider Blade Putter is the most stable TaylorMade blade ever. Ever since TaylorMade introduced the Monza Spider, Tour pros have begged them to put that kind of stability into a blade. They accepted the challenge, and after years of experimenting with different constructions and material combinations TaylorMade arrived at Spider Blade, an amazing achievement in putter creation that you'll see a lot of on Tour.
- Tremendously high MOI in a blade-style head—5200—for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits
- 130-gram grip counterbalances head-weight to help you swing the head smoothly and on path
- Counter-balanced Spider Blade is 50% more stable based on overall club MOI values than a traditional putter
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and smooth roll straight off the face
- White leading edge and linear alignment aid in the cavity make aiming easy
We Also Recommend