Callaway Great Big Bertha 23 Hybrid - Free Custom Options
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldes
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
A MATERIAL DIFFERENCE IN PERFORMANCE
Built from driver DNA, creating exceptional ball speed and forgiveness on a wide variety of shots.Lightweight Power from a Titanium Face & Body
- Titanium is extremely lightweight, yet it’s also incredibly strong. Our engineers leveraged a titanium face and body, resulting in 100g of discretionary saved weight. The weight is redistributed to enhance ball speed, improve forgiveness, and promote an easy launch.
- The titanium face has been uniquely optimized through A.I. to enhance ball speed and spin consistency, especially on off-center hits. The A.I. designed Jailbreak with Batwing Technology increases stiffness in the perimeter, while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds across the face.
- A Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole plate save significant weight vs. traditional steel. The weight savings is then meticulously redistributed to optimize CG and promote high launch with more forgiveness.
- With the substantial amount of discretionary weight available from titanium, our engineers redistributed up to 78g of weight between internal tungsten and the sole plate to promote faster ball speeds and a higher launch.
- The sole has also been enhanced with more camber to improve turf interaction and versatility from tough lies. It also features an adjustable hosel in all lofts to dial in launch. Great Big Bertha hybrids feature a slightly more compact, fairway wood-like shape.
- Great Big Bertha Hybrids come with an adjustable hosel to help optimize your loft, trajectory and control for even more versatility.
|NAME||LOFT||AVAILABILITY||STANDARD LENGTH||LIE||SWING WEIGHT|
|3H||18°||RH / LH||40.75"||57.0°||D2|
|4H||20°||RH / LH||40.25"||57.5°||D2|
|5H||23°||RH / LH||39.75"||58.0°||D2|
|6H||26°||RH / LH||39.25"||58.5°||D2|