Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Prizm Golf Sunglasses
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldes
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
Order now and get 955 Clubhouse reward points
Earn points toward FREE gear with every purchase! Learn more...
HOW OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES WILL IMPROVE YOUR GAME
- Helps you spot grass textures you might otherwise miss
- Improves contrast between the greens of healthy grass and the yellows, oranges and reds of unhealthy grass
- Differentiates grain direction to help predict ball speed
- Separates shades of green to make it easier to spot fairway, fringe, rough transitions
- Provides separation of colors which gives you more depth cues to gauge distance for wedge shots
- PRIZM Golf and Dark Golf have you covered in any lighting condition
- PRIZM Golf is ideal for low to medium light with a VLT of 30% and has a lighter tint
- PRIZM Dark Golf will excel in bright and sunny conditions and has a darker tint with VLT 22%
*VLT(visible light transmission)- the amount of visible light that passes through the lens to your eyes. A lower VLT is a darker tint since less light is passing through. A higher VLT is a lighter tint because more light is transmitted through the lens.
ARE OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES POLARIZED?
Many of the Oakley Prizm lenses, including PRIZM Golf and Dark Golf, are not polarized. Although a polarized lens does a great job of reducing glare, it is not always recommended in a hand-eye coordinated sport environment. Polarized lenses have been known to throw off depth perception due to the polarized filter that cuts out the horizontal wavelength found in glare. This is the last thing you need when you are focusing on your putt.
Half Jacket 2.0 XL
If you’re trying to keep up with the competition, you need to keep up with changing light. We engineered Half Jacket 2.0 to let you swap out the lenses with ease. When they’re mounted, you’ll have impact protection that meets uncompromising standards. Optimized with Unobtanium® earsocks to grip better when you sweat and a lightweight O Matter® frame for comfort and durability.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Patented XYZ Optics® extend visual clarity and lens curvature opens peripheral view
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection