Oakley Holbrook Golf Sunglasses
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix soldes
- Prix ordinaire
- Prix unitaire
PRIZM Golf was first introduced to the greens and works well for just about any golf condition. However, like always, Oakley saw further opportunity for improvement. Many golf courses are located in primarily sunny environments, causing a need for an even darker lens. PRIZM Dark Golf is designed to meet and exceed expectations in bright light conditions.
- PRIZM Dark Golf will excel in bright and sunny conditions and has a darker tint with VLT 22%
HOW OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES WILL IMPROVE YOUR GAME
- Helps you spot grass textures you might otherwise miss
- Improves contrast between the greens of healthy grass and the yellows, oranges and reds of unhealthy grass
- Differentiates grain direction to help predict ball speed
- Separates shades of green to make it easier to spot fairway, fringe, rough transitions
- Provides separation of colors which gives you more depth cues to gauge distance for wedge shots
- PRIZM Golf and Dark Golf have you covered in any lighting condition
ARE OAKLEY PRIZM GOLF LENSES POLARIZED?
Many of the Oakley Prizm lenses, including PRIZM Golf and Dark Golf, are not polarized. Although a polarized lens does a great job of reducing glare, it is not always recommended in a hand-eye coordinated sport environment. Polarized lenses have been known to throw off depth perception due to the polarized filter that cuts out the horizontal wavelength found in glare. This is the last thing you need when you are focusing on your putt.
Holbrook is a timeless, classic design fused with modern Oakley technology. Inspired by the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, this design epitomizes the spirit of exploration and adventure. The iconic American frame design is accented by metal rivets and Oakley icons, perfect for those who seek equal parts performance and style.